Your Yodify Brand can have more than one Team Member, just like a company can have more than one employee. Each can have any combination of permissions to allowing them access to different parts of your Brand Portal. For example, if your company had a product development team you could give them access to the Products page to maintain their content but restrict ability to change company details.
There are 5 different types of permissions:
- Owner. This is the role of the owner or administrator for the Store. This User has complete access to every feature and is the primary User.
- Sellers. Allows access to view, add and authorize Sellers.
- Products. This role allows the creation and management products in your catalog.
- Reports. This role allows the ability to view and manage any reports relating to your Page.
- Settings. This role allows the ability to view and edit company details, description, currency, addresses, and Team permissions.