Your email address is the primary way to access and verify your account. If you need to update your email address for your account, you can do so in your user portal. Follow these steps to change your email address.
- Make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Select the Quick Links dropdown in the top right corner of Yodify. Under User Settings section select User Details.
- This is your User Portal details page. Under the User Details section, you can edit your email on file. Make sure your new email is typed correctly, as you require this information to verify your Yodify account.
- Click the blue save button.
- Confirm in the popup that you want to change your email address.
Your email address will now be changed. If you’ve made a mistake, you can change your email address again without logging out. If you’ve logged out and can’t log back in, proceed to recovering your email address.