As a Brand you are the ultimate authority of your products in the Yodify Library. Your catalog allows Sellers to link to your products to sell in their own Stores. The higher the quality of your product listings the better your Brand looks and functions on Yodify, leading to higher exposure and potentially better sales.
If you’ve claimed your Brand from existing data on Yodify you might have a partial catalog already created, as Sellers can create missing products on behalf of Brands. If you are launching a new product or are adding one of your existing products into Yodify you will need to create a new Product.
To create a new product:
- Access your Brand Portal through your Quick Links menu in the top right corner on Yodify.
- Select the Products menu on your left side navigation and click Create New Product
- Add Series Name. Enter the base level name for your product or product series. This is the main title that will appear on Yodify and the primary way Users will identify your product. If there are any similar products Yodify will recommend them to help prevent duplicates, as this product may already have been created.
- Product Details. Add your short name for quick identification on smaller screens, your short description for use in the search results, and long description which shows on the product page.
- Product Images. Add your product image(s). Use a nice clean image with a white or preferably transparent background to effectively showcase your product. Products with better quality images will statistically perform better in sales then a blurry or busy one. Product images do not need to represent the entire product series, they serve as visual reinforcement of quality and authenticity.
- Documentation. Add any documentation you have for your Product, product manuals, reference guides, datasheets and more. You can further categorize these by type while editing your product in the next section.
- Categories. Add any categories that relate to your product. The more accurate your selection the better chance of Users finding your product. Start typing in the Search Categories box and Yodify will help you choose from our category library.
- Select Save and Continue when you’re ready to proceed to the next step.
You’ve completed the necessary steps to provide a simple representation of the product. You are now free to publish your product to the Yodify ecosystem, but you are encouraged to add more supplementary information including search terms, specifications, and a configurator.
Note: You must publish your product for it to appear live on Yodify. Click the Save & Publish banner on the top of this page, or the button on the bottom of this page once you’re happy with the information you’ve entered.