Before you can take advantage of all of Yodify’s features, you will need to register a new account.
Note: Your information is kept strictly confidential. Yodify protects all user information and will never be sold, distributed, or used by a third-party. Click here to read the Yodify information policy.
- Go to Yodify.com and select Log In on the Quick Links menu in the top right corner above where it says Log In.
- Select New to Yodify? Register Now link on the bottom of the pop-up modal.
- Enter an email address and password to create your account information. We recommend using an email address you can easily access and a password you’ll remember.
- Enter your First and Last name.
- Read the terms and conditions and check box when completed.
- (Optional) check the box allowing Yodify to send you messages at your request. Your email notifications can be changed and refined later as needed.
Tip: Yodify requires passwords to have at least 8 characters (1 numerical character, 1 lowercase, and 1 uppercase letter). This offers the minimal amount of password security. For stronger security try making your password longer, unique to you, and avoid common words or personal information. To help make a memorable password use words or phrases that are meaningful to you, such as a quote or a lyric.